Adriatic Propeleri repair all types of propellers (bronze, aluminum, stainless steel) up to a diameter of 3000 mm.

For propeller repair, optimization and modification, we are certified by Bureau Veritas.

Every propeller that is repaired (or modified) must be optimized.

Propeller optimization is performed using a Prop Scan device (link) per class according to the international standard for propellers ISO 484/2 (link) according to the client's request.

The cost of optimization (repair) depends on the class to which the propeller will be optimized (according to the client's request).

Missing propeller parts are welded with TIG technology by our certified welder.

If necessary, the welds are tested with appropriate penetrants.

After repair and optimization, the propellers are statically or dynamically balanced.

Aluminum propellers are painted with quality permanent black paint.

Bronze and Stainless steel propellers are polished to a high gloss, and if necessary, bronze propellers are coated with silicone coating Prop One.




Propeller optimization is performed according to the highest international standard for shipbuilding and ship propellers ISO 484 (ISO 484/1 and ISO 484/2)

Propeller optimization is performed using sophisticated Prop Scan technology that allows testing the complete geometry of the propeller, diagnosing its irregularities, removing and modifying them in order to achieve the most favorable hydrodynamic characteristics of the propeller.

Optimization completely removes vibrations caused by a bad propeller.

The optimized propeller will have more efficient hydrodynamics, will be balanced, of the correct shape and will meet the specific requirements of the ship while improving the output performance of the ship.

By optimizing the propeller, the engine will be optimally loaded, the speed of the boat will increase with the reduction of fuel consumption.



Almost 95% of the propellers installed on ships are not optimal for the ship on which they are installed, assuming that the remaining 5% are only accidentally hit.

The propeller was usually made according to the calculated diameter and pitch, as the main parameters of the propeller size, and that was it. At least when we talk about propellers for larger ships. For the smaller ones, the propeller was bought together with the engine, regardless of the boat and the engine on which it will be installed.

With the help of the Prop Scan device and the associated software, and based on the optimal and achieved engine speed, we can modify or make the optimal propeller to suit the engine and the boat.

Such a propeller will have a great impact on the energy efficiency and overall performance of the ship, i.e. the engine will be properly (optimally) loaded, which will reduce fuel consumption.